Child Care Advisory Committee Charge:
- Prepare and submit ongoing recommendations to the Campus Welfare Committee
on issues that would enhance the overall Child Care Services Program.
- Review and advise all practices, policies and procedures that govern operations
and management of the UCSC Child Care Services Program and make recommendations
to the Director of Child Care Services as to areas for program and policy
- Review annual goals for Child Care Services and assist with the development
of the Master Plan for Child Care Services.
- Identify opportunities for advocacy for Child Care Services.
- Review and advise on grant proposals, funding proposals, annual rate structures,
development opportunities and fund-raising.