Transfer of Funds


Current-Year Budget Adjustments

Adjustments to the current-year budget are made in the Financial Information System (FIS):

Permanent Budget Transactions

Transactions that affect the permanent budget are made in the Financial Manager's Workbench (FMW):

Interlocation Transfer of Funds (ITF)

Interlocation (i.e., between UC campuses) transfers are still done using traditional paper forms:

If you would like assistance in preparing the ITF form, please contact Oliver Spires at x2-7704 or